Monday, January 4, 2010

Shred Day 4

Today was day 4 of the Shred. I once again did shred 1 it felt great. If it stops snowing then I am going to the gym tonight too. If not I may sneak in another workout. Since I starting doing this I have been drinking so much more water!! I fell better about myself. It was very liberating posting pictures of myself and measurments for everyone to see. I think that this is going to help my body image issues. I have no cloths to hide behind in those pictures.

To the ladies that don't know me. My name is Alison and I am 27. I am married (Rob) with a 8.5 month old (Lincoln). I worked out the whole time I was pregnant and felt great. Then after Lincoln was born I was back in the gym after 2 weeks. Well, this fall I have really slacked off and packed back on the pounds. I work per diem (a couple shifts a month) as a nurse in a local hospital. I pick up shifts in CCU, Open heart unit, outpatient surgery center. Nursing is a great profession with kids. I can work days, nights, 8 hour or 12 hour shifts. I am super excited to have found a group of women to share this journey with. I wish everyone the best of luck. Can't wait to see pictures in 30 days.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Nice to "meet" you!! It's so nice to have online support as we Shred off the weight. Good Luck to you!