1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?
I also have the fear of leaving Lincoln without a mom. I would much rather be poor and see my kids and hopefully some day grandkids grow up.
2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
That is my husbands one job around the house. But, sometimes I still have to take it out. I have gotten in the habit of putting Lincoln's dirty diapers in a meijer bag and taking it right out to the trash.
3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
Yes, I have. Can I think of it right now, No. I have so many dreams every night.
4. Can you play a musical instrument?
I have no musical talent. I just learned how to find a beat of a song. My sister told me I am not going to be the one to teach Lincoln about music.
5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
I would love to also have a candy store. I would only sell Willy Wonka candy. I love love love love sweatarts, nerds, gobstopers and all those candies. I am not a fan of chocolate but I would sell some for those chocolate lovers out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment