Monday, March 28, 2011

Post-Surgery

Surgery went well today, even though I am not sure what he found. My husband couldn't really explain it all to me very well. I will be calling his office in the am.  I am in some pain occasionally and it feels like the worst side stitch ever. The air has not made it up to my shoulder yet, it fells like it is hung up around my liver and lungs.  Belly is slightly tender but not to bad.  I was so worried about stooling with it was being done.

I work at the Outpatient surgery center so having everyone see my Who-Who was not a pleasant idea.  Luckily all the ladies I work with are amazing and very professional.

Hopefully, I will get news on when we can start trying for Baby 2!

3 comments:

mike said...

Hope you're better soon!! Let me know if you need help with Lincoln. I could watch him for you. Take care Al.

Katrina said...

I'm glad you are on your way to recovery! I will keep you and your family in my prayers and before you know it - you will be up and running around again :)

P.S. - Don't worry about those people who saw your "who who" - when you work in an area like that - you probably see so many that I think all the "who who"s start to look the same :) Relax, get better and get your rest!

Take care,
katrina

Ms Mae said...

Um. I missed why you are having surgery but am glad it went well!

Good luck with trying for #2. 2 is definatley more crazy than one *it truely is a differetn ball game* but SOOOO worth it :)