Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Job?

I interviewed this week for a new job. The interview process scares me and I hate doing it!! But, I went anyways. It would be in Cardiac Rehab (basically someone has to die/retire for a job to open up). There is a part-time 20 hours a week job. It sounds amazing. As always there are pros and cons.

Pros- DAYS, no more nights, guaranteed hours, fun work, able to become full time later in life, different work, could be the job of my dreams

Cons- LESS MONEY, no more flexibility in taking time off, have to get day care for 2 half days, LESS MONEY. When I say less money I mean like a double digit an hour less amount.

I have been struggle with what to do. I think it is my dream nursing job but I am hesitant to take such a pay cut. It wouldn't be as bad but I would also need daycare.

Please say a quick prayer that I will make the right decision.

No comments: