Mothers Day 2011 was spent riding Thomas the Train. We took Lincoln to Greenfield village to ride the Thomas. He is in love with Thomas the Train. If I had a dollar for every time he said Thomas the Train I would be RICH!! I must say the weather was beautiful and he had a permanent smile the whole entire time. The train ride was 20 minutes long and they had Thomas stuff set up everywhere.
After we left all Lincoln has talked about is riding Thomas. He knows that Thomas is off doing work and taking more children for rides. Lincoln also tells me multiple times a day that Thomas will be Right Back, Long Time. I wish I could capture the smile and the way his eyes light up when talking about that day.
Speaking of Mothers Day, my husband, bought me home a beautiful bouquet of flowers. It is honestly the 3rd or 4th time Rob has ever got me flowers. The best part was the card. I love you mommy, Love Lincoln.
2 comments:
THis looks so fun!!!
Jack loves Thomas too!
Lincoln is getting so big, isn't it crazy how they grow so fast?
I love Greenfield Village and the Thomas the Train Day. I have gone the past 4 years and we didn't go this year, because Trudy's kids are TOO OLD for Thomas :(
Post a Comment