Monday, February 14, 2011

Some Weeks

Some weeks I feel like I cannot do anything right. This is one of those weeks.  My darling husband has been giving me a hard time about almost everything I do. But, the catch is he is joking. I hate how he jokes around. I am very sensitive to words. Hence, my love language is Words of Affirmation.  I can only take his "jokes" for so long before they start to hurt my feelings.

I said it but do I feel better? No, but my workout helped today. I swam really hard for 40 minutes and got in a mile and half. Not to bad.  The one thing I have been doing for myself is going to the gym 5 days a week. It is very nice to get an hour to myself.  That is my sanity.

The other thing is I am really thinking about going to New Zealand. But, being financially irresponsible is not me. I never do anything like that. It is a once in a lifetime chance and I miss my sister.  3500 dollars is what I estimate I will spend. Airfare 1400 dollars and the rest for food, hotel and spending money.

Do I go??

On a good note Happy Valentines Day to me. I got an I-phone!!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh, do I feel you on the hubby thing! Mine does that too, and while he is usually super supportive, it often pushes the WRONG BUTTONS!!!

(surfed over from the Move it blog, pleasure to "meet" you :-) )